This Weber Spirit E-210 gas grill comes with 2 small burners with no sideburners. It also comes with a modest 350 square inch grilling area but no additional cooking space on the sides although you can get yourself a rotisserie kit. But as with all Weber models, expect heavy porcelain-enameled iron cast grates, solid build and reliable even heating. But if you do need a larger cooking space consider something like the 3-burner, Weber Spirit E-310.
Again this is one of those models like the Weber Spirit E-320 that has a unique grease management system to reduce flare-ups and also a very energy efficient design that requires less BTU but still does the job well?
Fancy this grill? check it out then!
List Price: $499.00
Sale Price: $395.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
this basic-but-far-from-boring model offers two stainless steel burners, a total cooking area of 458-square-inches and porcelain-enameled cooking grates and Flavorizer bars. You can also move the grill and lock it in place with the convenient, heavy-duty swivel casters.
- The Weber Spirit E-210 propane grills are ideal for beginning grillers
- Move the grill and lock it in place with the convenient, heavy-duty swivel casters
- It comes with two stainless-steel burners, a total cooking area of 458-square-inches, porcelain enameled cooking grates, and flavorizer bars
- This grill is for use with propane and has an input of 26,000 BTU per hour
- Measures with lid open 60-by-52-by-22-1/4 inches