This Weber Spirit E-210 Gas Grill is one of the smaller models from the Weber gas grill lineup. Advertised as a grill for beginners. My opinion is that it can be used by anyone. It really isn’t that hard to start grilling on one of these gas grills. Built with steady and strong materials, this weber gas grill will not disappoint at all as the even heating and consistent heat makes your finished product a delight to savour and enjoy with friends and family. This is a much sort after gas grill by families and will definitely complement any picnic or outdoor feast.
Get more juicy bits about this grill by clicking the more information button >>>>
List Price: $499.00
Sale Price: $395.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
this basic-but-far-from-boring model offers two stainless steel burners, a total cooking area of 458-square-inches and porcelain-enameled cooking grates and Flavorizer bars. You can also move the grill and lock it in place with the convenient, heavy-duty swivel casters.
- The Weber Spirit E-210 propane grills are ideal for beginning grillers
- Move the grill and lock it in place with the convenient, heavy-duty swivel casters
- It comes with two stainless-steel burners, a total cooking area of 458-square-inches, porcelain enameled cooking grates, and flavorizer bars
- This grill is for use with propane and has an input of 26,000 BTU per hour
- Measures with lid open 60-by-52-by-22-1/4 inches