This Weber Q320 is part of the very popular Weber “Q” models. This is the largest of all the Weber “Q” gas grills and it is designed more for those who want to bring their gas grill around. For the price you pay, it is a very good grill. It is easy to use, grills well and solidly constructed for good heat retention.
But at 83 pounds, I wouldn’t say that it is very portable. It also comes with all the necessary features to grill without the optional extras you will find in a bigger and heavier gas grill. Having said that, if you are someone who likes portability, large cooking space and a great grill, you need not look further than this Weber Q320!
List Price: $479.00
Sale Price: $359.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
The Weber Q 320 bolts into a stationary cart (included). The Weber Q 320 gas grill has 2 burners, electronic ignition for easy, reliable lighting, an infinitely adjustable burner valve with a high-quality regulator, 2 removable, durable work tables, sturdy glass-reinforced nylon grill frame, cast aluminum lid and body, removable catch pan, center-mounted thermometer, a large weather-resistant lid handle, Grill-Out handle light, a 2 piece porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grate, and operates on a standard 20 lb. propane tank (sold separately). Includes Weber Q recipe booklet. 2 tubular stainless steel burners, 21,700 BTU-per-hour input, 393 sq. in. total cooking area. Limited 5-year warranty.
- The Weber Q320 portable propane gas grill comes with 2 stainless-steel burners and has an input of 21,700 BTU-per-hour
- This grill has 462-square-inches of total cooking space, and 69-square-inch warming rack
- It includes electronic ignition, infinite-control burner valves, and 2 folding worktables with tool hooks
- This grill operates on a standard 20-pounds propane tank (sold separately) and comes with stationary cart and recipe booklet
- Measures 22 by 36-1/2 by 55-1/2 inches; 5-year limited warranty