This Weber Q220 is what I call a mid-size family gas grill that is not only portable but great at cooking the perfect grilled steak. As with all Weber gas grills, the materials are solid and will last a long time. It is quite a large gas grill with 2 side folding shelves.
I’ve done my personal review on this product right here at cheap portable gas grills.
But if you feel like you want to check out the specs, click for More Information on the yellow button below.
List Price: $269.00
Sale Price: $205.63
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
The Weber Q 220 gas grill has electronic ignition for easy, reliable lighting, an infinitely adjustable burner valve with a high-quality regulator, 2 durable Tuck-Away work tables with built-in tool holders (tools sold separately) which conveniently fold and store inside the grill, sturdy glass-reinforced nylon grill frame, cast aluminum lid and body, removable catch pan, a tall lid profile with a built-in thermometer, a large weather-resistant lid handle, a porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grate, and operates on a standard 14.1 or 16.4-ounce propane cylinders (sold separately). Includes Weber Q recipe booklet. Tubular stainless steel burner, 12,000 BTU-per-hour input, 280-square-inch total cooking area. Limited 5-year warranty.
- The Weber Q220 gas grill has an electronic ignition for easy use and has 280-square-inches of cooking area
- The grill comes with an infinitely adjustable burner valve with a high-quality regulator
- The Weber Q220 has a glass-reinforced nylon frame, a cast aluminum lid and removable catch pan
- The 2 durable Tuck-Away work tables have built in tool holders (tools sold separately)
- It also includes the Weber Q recipe booklet; 5-year limited warranty