This is the smallest of the Weber “Q” gas grill models but this is a clear winner in the portable gas grill department. It is made of quality materials and affordable. You don’t need to know anything about gas grills to set it up. There are easy instructions to tell you what to do if you feel lost. For those who like to grill in small places, on the patio, backyards, camping grounds, tail-gate party or even by the beach, this gas grill is FOR YOU!
It is very portable, grills steaks and burgers fast. And since it is a Weber, expect quality constructed materials. You will be pleased that it comes also with a 5 year warranty. So what are you waiting for?
Check this product out! and yes get it….!
List Price: $159.00
Sale Price: $123.53
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
The Weber Q 100 gas grill has push-button ignition for easy reliable lighting, an infinitely adjustable burner valve with a high-quality regulator, sturdy glass-reinforced nylon grill frame, cast aluminum lid and body, a large weather-resistant lid handle, a porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grate, and operates on a standard 14.1 or 16.4 ounce propane cylinders (sold separately). Includes Weber Q recipe booklet. Tubular stainless steel burner, 8,500 BTU-per-hour input, 189 sq. in. total cooking area. Limited 5-year warranty.
- The Weber Q100 portable propane gas grill has a 189-square-inch cooking area
- Made of cast-aluminum lid and body with glass-reinforced nylon frame
- It includes 8,500-BTU stainless-steel burner, push-button ignition, and adjustable burner valve
- This grill comes with porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates, a drip pan, and a weather-resistant handle
- Measures 16 by 27 by 23-1/2 inches with lid open; 5-year limited warranty