For you guys who are thinking of an alternative to a Weber Gas grill especially the expensive ones, this is the one to consider. It is a few hundred dollars cheaper than a comparable Weber model and being a company owned by Weber now, you won’t be disappointed with the quality. Although its construct is of thinner steel and a few minor short-cuts to bring the price point down, it is still far superior to a Char-Broil or Brinkman gas grill. It is also quite heavy though easy enough to assemble.
The large cooking area may put this off a family sized BBQ option a bit but it is worth considering for large grilling sessions. Heat is also even and the porcelain-coated grates makes this gas grill a great product to consider.
List Price: $529.00
Sale Price: Too low to display
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Ducane Affinity 4100 Series, 4 Burner LP Gas Grill, Stainless steel Lid, Black, With Stainless Steel Lid Handle, 48,000 BTUs, 526 SQIN Primary Cooking Space, 167 SQIN Warming Rack Area, 693 SQIN Total Cooking Area, Center Mounted Lid Thermometer, 4 Burners, Stainless steel Cooking Grates And Warming Rack, Stainless steel Heat Distribution Plates, Electronic Ignition, Painted Steel Side Tables, 2 Heavy Duty Swivel Locking Casters, 2 Fixed Casters, Enclosed Cart With Painted Front Doors, Tank Not Included.
- Ducane Affinity 4100 propane grill is designed to be used by everyone, from the seasoned griller to a first-timer
- Includes cart, two locking casters, two swivel casters, and built-in lid thermometer
- Comes with porcelain-enameled cooking grates and heat distribution plates, electronic ignition, and two scratch resistant work surfaces
- Capacity is 526-square-inch primary cooking area and 167-square-inch warming rack for 693-square-inch total cooking area
- Limited warranty; tank not included