Summer is here, which means that it is time to relax on the patio with your friends and family and have a nice barbecue. Some of the best barbecue grills on the market today are the portable gas grills. This article will provide you with an overview of the top 5 portable gas grills of today.
1. Element Portable by Fuego – The Element Portable is one of the best portable gas grills available on the market, and it only weighs 15 pounds. This grill comes complete with one stainless steel burner (8,000 BTU) and either a 14.1 or a 16.4 disposable LP tank. The Element Portable is sold for $150. The entire grill can be folded into the size of a briefcase, and it has a silicon band that keeps it together. Other features of this portable gas grill include: shoulder strap suitable for carry that is hands-free, folding legs that lock in place, push button ignition and 159 square inches of cast iron cooking space.
2. Weber Q-220 Portable Grill – The fourth of the top 5 portable gas grills is the Weber Q-220 Portable Grill. The grill has a great design and it can fit in practically any space, as it less than 32 inches long; however, the 7 inch lid will allow you to cook a whole chicken. The Weber Q-220 Portable Grill uses propane tanks (14 ounces); these are not included in your purchase of the grill. The cooking grate featured is cast iron that is porcelain-enameled, and it measures 280 square inches. This is one of the few top portable gas grills that you can purchase for under $200.
Weber 566002 Q 220 Portable 280-Square-Inch 12000-BTU Liquid-Propane Gas Grill
181 total customer reviews...
3. Napoleon Prestige II Freestyle Portable Gas Grill – Second on the list of top portable gas grills is the Prestige II Freestyle. This stainless steel gas grill is not very appealing to the eye; however, it works very well. Its primary cooking space measures 215 square inches and it has a single 14,000 BTU burner. This Napoleon portable gas grill also features a warming rack (fold up).
4. Solaire Anywhere Portable Infrared Grill – One of the best portable gas grills on the market is the Anywhere Portable Infrared Grill by Solaire. The grill weighs 20 pounds and has infrared grill packs of 14,000 BTU. It is called the Anywhere Portable Infrared Grill, because as the name suggests, it can be taken anywhere. This portable grill is made of quality steel and is has 155 square inches of grilling space.
5. O-Grill 3000 Portable Gas Grill – This is one of the best portable gas grills, as it is easily transportable because it is lightweight, it is sturdy and it also has great grilling characteristics. The grill weighs 24 pounds, and it also can be folded up into the size of a briefcase. It features a single burner and cooking grates that are porcelain coated cast iron.
total customer reviews...
I hope this selection of portable gas grills have helped you more. If you want to look at more portable gas grills, check it out here.